New Mexico PreK and Early PreK Programs
Jardin de los Ninos is a provider of the New Mexico PreK and Early PreK programs, which seeks to ensure that all children in New Mexico have the chance to receive quality early childhood education before entering kindergarten.
Our teachers create curricula that focus on:
- Listening, language, reading, and writing
- Counting, shapes, sorting and measuring
- Coordination, hygiene, health, and well-being
- Art, music, and movement
- Independence, problem-solving, thinking and perseverance
- Appropriate behavior, social skills and being a part of a group.
This all happens through play, interactive activities, field trips, and more!
If you are interested in more information about our PreK programs please contact us at (575) 522-2111 or email@example.com.